Mona Vale Community Health Centre
As part of the major investment in health facilities at Mona Vale Hospital, the NSW Government allocated more than $30 million for the construction of the new Mona Vale Community Health Centre.
The new Mona Vale Community Health Centre completed in March 2016 is home to a range of services including:
• Rehabilitation and Aged Care Community Services
• Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
• Chronic Disease Community Rehabilitation Services (CDCRS)
• Community Nursing
• Acute Post-Acute Care (APAC)
• Paediatric Occupational Therapy
• Paediatric Speech Pathology
• Child and Family Health Services
• Community Adult Mental Health Services
• Child and Youth Mental Health Services
• Community Drug and Alcohol Services
• Adult and Paediatric Oral Health Services
These services are in addition to services that will be provided by the Mona Vale Hospital including a 24-hour, seven-days a week urgent care centre and state-of-the art rehabilitation, community palliative and aged care services.